Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm not good at knowing whether someone is joking. You might say, "Hey Mike, go fuck yourself." And I experience at least one moment of not-knowing.

This is funny because on New Year's Eve of last year, I became surly and drunk at the same time and I started yelling people's names out and then flipping them off whilst they looked back at me.

A few years ago, actually like eight years ago, I was with my friends Justin and Clay and one of them said that when you insult someone sarcastically, which we did alot, you actually mean it a little bit. So I don't know what it says about my personality, but I always take it a little personally when I shouldn't. I should say, "Ah fuck you, jagoff" or "Yeah well ya mutha didn't think so" or just "Ahhhh..."

2 comments:

andy mr. said...

My friend Chris would drive around in his car and wave at random people on the street and when they would wave back he would flip them off... it never got old. I bet he still does that.

Mike Hauser said...

My friend Robert and I would do that, only giving thumbs up.