Saturday, April 07, 2007

Today I was rejected yet again by a certain magazine. So I've decided no more submissions for them.

___

Sometimes I think I'm my own favorite poet, because I have to be. But only sometimes.

___

As I've noticed happens when I'm very depressed, I'm listening alot to Godspeed You! Black Emperor. What happened to them?

___

Last night, right at the end of the party, I had to take apart the Chocolate Fountain. No I don't work in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. There's nothing fun about taking apart a Goddamn Chocolate Fountain! In fact I don't even wanna look at chocolate right now!!

FUCK CHOCOLATE!!!

___

Was also trying to compose some more Lunatic Rengas, as Joe calls them. But this time I'm giving him more work. For some reason, 'reverse cowboy' is burned into my mind.

___

Had the Perfect Strangers theme stuck in my head, but adding my own words:

Rise and fall
on a shitty sparrow's wing

Life sure blows
for a fat fuck like me

etc.

___

But trying not to feel sorry for myself.

No comments: